2nd street
2nd Street & Connecting Streets

Search Engine for St Joseph Memory Lane's Website
Need help finding a person, business, address or a thing?
Just type one or more words for a fast search

Some circa may not be accurate, they are the earliest I was able to locate

Click on a thumbnail to view a photo
NOTE: Some photos may require an extra click to view a larger photo

NORTH 2nd STREET BEGINS HERE




Circa 1872
GEORGE HILLYER COFFIN MAKER
Number 34 North 2nd Street

Wholesaler of coffins and coffin making materials




1 2 3 4 5 6

SCHULENBURG BILLIARD
MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Number 37 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

The Schulenburg Billiard Manufacturing Company was based in Detroit

The company was active from 1857 thru 1912

The company's right hand man in the Chicago office, A. Zeller, went off on his own sometime before the 1871 Chicago fire

The Chicago Schulenburg office closed down in 1871 due to the fire

The St Joseph office closed sometime in 1872

The St Joseph sales office was located at 37 North 2nd Street

In an 1871 Business Directory, Charles Harrer was the local agent in St Joseph

The Pacific Hotel owned a number of the Schulenburg tables


Photo #1 - A Schulenburg Billiard table
Photo #2 - Schulenburg advertisement
Photo #3 - Schulenburg advertisement
Photo #4 - Newspaper article The Pacific Hotel aquires Schulenburg billiard tables
Photo #5 - 1869 era tables
Photo #6 - 1879 era tables
Photos and data submitted by Jon Heywood




1 2

BLUM BROTHERS BUFFET BEER
102 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal





1 2

Circa 1899
HENRY E. BRAGG & COMPANY
104 North 2nd Street
TAVERN (NAME UNKNOWN)
104 North 2nd Street
COLONIAL HOTEL
104 ½ North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

The hotel occupied the upper floors of this building
An unknown tavern was located on the bottom floor
Photo #2 is a 1918 postcard






Circa 1885
PERKINS & SON HARDWARE
105 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




HOME CAFE
106 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal






Circa 1877
G. W. BUCK AGRICULTURAL IMPLIMENTS
108 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal






Circa 1886
JOE'S PLACE
110 North 2nd Street




1 2 3

GETCHELL HOME LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANERS
ST JOSEPH TOWEL & LINEN SERVICE
108-116 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

Hathon G. Getchell embarked in the laundry business as president of "My Laundry Company" on 7th Street. The building on 7th Street burned down

Mr Getchell then organized the Getchell Laundry Company, which, in 1913, was consolidated with the Pearl Laundry Company

He operated two plants, one on the corner of 3rd and Robidoux streets and another on King Hill Avenue (address unknown)

Both plants were fully equipped with all the most modern appliances for doing first-class laundering and dry cleaning

Both plants were up-to-date in every respect, and both use auto delivery wagons

Hathon G. Getchell died on May 22, 1937

In 1952, it became St Joseph Towel & Linen Service
St Joseph Towel & Linen was in business until 4/18/1988




WALT'S GARAGE
111 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal






Circa 1899
E. W. KLOS MANUFACTURING CO
113-115 North 2nd Street
PINZINO BROTHERS MEAT
113-115 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




1 2 3 4

ANDRIANO BOTTLING COMPANY
IMEL & CRANE BOTTLING
IMEL & STUMP BOTTLING
116-118 North 2nd
112 South 2nd
813 Patee

Manufacturer of Cider, Ginger Ale and Mineral Waters
Were located at 116-118 North 2nd street around 1877-1879
The plant was moved to 112 South 2nd Street around 1880-1887
In later years it was located at 813 Patee
Imel & Crane were the proprietors of the Andriano Bottling Company
Ira Oscar Imel and Casper Stump later purchased the company
Ira Imel died at the age of 55 on April 30, 1927 at his residence, 827½ South 8th
None of the buildings still exist

Photo #1 - Andriano soda bottle
Photo #2 - Andriano serving tray
Photo #3 - Notice of business sale
Photo #4 - Imel & Crane soda bottle David Taylor found buried in his yard




GUINN HIDE,FUR & WOOL COMPANY
118-120 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal






Circa 1893
H. EHRLICH & SON
HIDES, WOOL, TALLOW & FURS
120-122 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal






SCHUH TILE & MARBLE
119 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




1 2 3 4 5

UNITED STATES POST OFFICE
ST JOSEPH-DENVER CITY R.R.
ST JOSEPH SHOW CASE WORKS
SPUGNARDI GROCERY
121-123 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

Until Urban Renewal, this building was located at 121-123 North 2nd Street

It was built in the late 1800's and was used as a Post Office

St Joseph-Denver City Railroad also had office here

St Joseph Show Case Works opened for business in January 1887 at 713 South 5th
Joseph R Good was president of the company
By 1893, the company had moved to 121-123 North 2nd Street
They occupied this address at least until the 1940's

The last occupier before Urban Renewal was Spugnardi Grocery

Note: as seen in Photo #3, the upper floor had been removed from the building

The building was razed during Urban Renewal

Photo #1 - Circa 1881 when it contained a Post Office
Photo #2 - The building in it's prime
Photo #3 - Taken sometime before Urban Renewal
Photo #4 - Name tag on photo #5 case
Photo #5 - St Joseph Show Case display case




CASEY PRINTING COMPANY
124 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




1 2 3

O.H. CLARK POULTRY & EGGS
PRYOR POULTRY & EGG
201-205 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

In 1927 this was O.H. CLARK POULTRY & EGGS
In later years, Bert W. Pryor was the owner




GLOBE DELIVERY SERVICE
205 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




ST JOSEPH MEDICAL COLLEGE
209 North 2nd Street

Known to be in operation in 1883
St. Joseph Hospital Medical College later merged with Ensworth Hospital Medical College located at 502 North 3rd Street




NORRIS CASH PRODUCE
212-214 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




1 2 3

JAMIESON MACHINE SHOP
214-216 North 2nd Street

Jamieson Machine shop is still in business in 2014

Photo #1 - Front view of Jamieson Machine Shop
Photo #2 - Rear view of Jamieson Machine Shop, the Wyeth building also visible






UNKNOWN BUSINESS
223 North 2nd Street




1 2 3 4 5 6 7

WYETH HARDWARE & MFG
HARNESS & SADDLE FACTORY
301-323 North 2nd Street

The company was founded in 1859
Eventually, the factory would cover 4 square blocks

Was once a manufacturer of harnesses and saddles

Wyeth Company was the oldest and largest wholesaler in it's field west of the Mississipi River

Nearly 40,000 items were stocked by the company.
It's floor space totaled almost 17 acres

Shipments by the company in 1958 were impressive:
Shipments made by freight in 1958 - 56,139 orders
Shipments by parcel post & express in 1958 - 14,366 orders
Orders filled for St Joseph in 1958 - 14,366 orders







UNKNOWN BUSINESS
318 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




Hund & Eger

Circa 1955
COCA-COLA BOTTLERS
421 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




Circa 1888
HUND & EGER BOTTLING WAREHOUSE
418-420 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




Hund & Eger1 Hund & Eger2 Hund & Eger3 Hund & Eger4 Hund & Eger5 Hund & Eger6 Hund & Eger7 Hund & Eger8 Hund & Eger9 Hund & Eger10 Hund & Eger11 Hund & Eger12 Hund & Eger13 14 Hund & Eger15 Hund & Eger16

HUND & EGER BOTTLING
Main & Faraon Streets
13th & Frederick Avenue
421-423 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

William Hund was an immigrant from Baden, Germany

In 1880, at age of 26, William Hund purchased ownership in a bottling company in St Joseph that was known as Dumke & Gleitze

The company was located at Main & Faraon and became known as Dumke & Hund

In 1888, Dumke sold his interest to Louis Eger and the Hund & Eger partnership was formed

The business was temporarily moved to 13th and Frederick Ave while a new bottling plant to be located at 421-423 North 2nd was being built

In 1890, the bottling operations were moved to 421-423 North 2nd Street and remained there until the company was sold in 1962

In 1905 an agreement was made with the Coca-Cola company to become a bottler of a new product called Coca-Cola

In 1908, Louis Eger died and his interest was purchased by the Hunds

This made it a totally family owned enterprise and was later incorporated as the Hund & Eger Bottling Company

The Coca-Cola Company did not want alcohol products in the same business location

Around 1935, a separate warehouse and special delivery trucks were acquired for the sales, storage & distribution alcohol products

By 1953, there were 2 Hund & Eger warehouses; one located at 418-420 North 2nd Street and another at 501-503 North 2nd Street

In the 1920s it was decided that Hund & Eger would discontinue other brands of soda water and sell their own formulations of different flavors

These flavors would be made of the finest ingrediants and use the best flavoring available

Only C & H Pure Cane Sugar would be used. Many bottlers at the time were using beet sugar which was cheaper but did not give the same flavor that was desired by the Hunds

Flavorings came in the form of concentrated extracts which was mixed with water and suger to form a syrup. A measured amount was inserted into a bottle then carbonated water was added. The extract for Hund & Eger grape soda was a Concord Grape flavor produced by the Welch Company

The lime extract was imported from Italy

Other extracts were choosen by how intense the flavor transferred to the finished product

The following flavors were sold in the same area as Coca-Cola and their combined sales equaled the sales of Coke year after year

Grape, Orange, Root Beer, Strawberry, Cherry, Lime, Cream, Grapefruit, Lemon and Lemon Sour

To this day, old timers from St. Joseph still make comments about their favorite Hund & Eger flavor when they were growing up

All of the flavors were truly state of the art and have never been matched

In 1962 the Kansas City Coca-Cola bottler made an offer to purchase the St. Joseph franchise and the Hund family sold the company

Kansas City had their own line of flavors, called Fanta, which was the also part of the Coca-Cola product line and the flavors sold with the name of Hund & Eger were discontinued

Thus dies one of America's best soft drinks

The location is currently a parking lot, another historical landmark is now gone

Information was submitted by Louis Hund, Jr

Photo #1 - 1923 building & vehicles
Photo #2 - soda bottle caps
Photo #3 - glass soda bottle
Photo #4 - Inside the plant
Photo #5 - Hund & Eger glass
Photo #6 - Vintage soda bottle
Photo #7 - Sales Ticket
Photo #8 - Wholesale beer location
Photo #9 - Modern fleet & salesmen
Photo #10 - Hund & Eger soda bottle
Photo #11 - 1960 7.5 oz soda bottle
Photo #12 - 1905 delivery wagon
Photo #13 - 421-423 North 2nd
Photo #14 - Dumke & Hund sign
Photo #15 - Dumke & Hund bottle
Photo #16 - Dumke & Hund bottle
Photos #1-8 submitted by Louis Hund Jr




HUND & EGER BOTTLING WAREHOUSE
501 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




HUND & EGER BOTTLING WAREHOUSE
503 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




ATKINSON PAVING COMPANY
526 North 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




Circa 1955
GLAZE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
602 North 2nd Street




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

MUELLER-KELLER CANDY COMPANY
JERSEY CEREAL COMPANY
609 North 2nd Street

Mueller-Keller Candy was replaced by Jersey Cereal in 1935
Wire Rope currently occupies this location

Photo #1 - Feb 1935 St Joseph News-Press article
Photo #2 - 1935 box of Jersey Corn Flakes cereal
Photo #3 - 1935 newspaper advertisemnet
Photo #4 - Mueller-Keller Candy advertisement
Photo #5 - 1923 can on Mueller-Keller Candy
Photo #6 - Mueller-Keller Salted Peanuts
Photo #7 - Child's candy pail, Uncle Wiggily
Photo #8 - Mueller-Keller's Elite Sugar Stick Candy
Photo #9 - Mueller-Keller's wooden candy bucket
Photo #10 - 1920 Mueller-Keller candy box cover
Photo #11 - 1910 Mueller-Keller candy company




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

WIRE ROPE CORPORATION OF AMERICA
609 North 2nd Street

Photo #1 - Taken in 1971
Photo #2 - Overview with I-229 entrance in background
Photo #3 - 1950 Newspaper article
Photo #4 - A view of the plant interior
Photo #5 - 2013 photo
Photo #6 - Aerial View
Photo #7 - Aerial View
Photo #8 - Wire Rope plant
Photo #9 - Wire Rope plant
Photo #10 - Wire Rope plant
Photo #11 - Trucks at loading dock
Photo #1 submitted by Rick Stafford






AITCHISON-RICHMOND SUPPLY
719-725 North 2nd Street




ST JOSEPH ART GLASS COMPANY
806-808 North 2nd Street



SOUTH 2nd STREET BEGINS HERE


1 2 3 4

CHESMORE SEED COMPANY
102 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

Photo #1 - Circa 1960's to 1970
Photo #2 - Early 1900's packets of seeds
Photo #3 - Early 1900's packet of seeds
Photo #4 - Chesmore was located in the old Dolan Merchantile building







Circa 1884
DOLAN MERCHANTILE
102-108 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




1 2


Circa 1899
C. W. CHASE & SON
106 & 108 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal





Circa 1882
ST JOSEPH ICE COMPANY OFFICE
110 South 2nd Street







Circa 1887
SAUSAGE WORKS
110 South 2nd Street

Fred Schwab proprieter






Circa 1899
VAL BLATZ BREWING COMPANY
ST JOSEPH BRANCH
110 South 2nd Street





1 2

ST JOSEPH LIGHT & POWER
112 South 2nd Street

Photo #1 1961 aerial view of St Joseph Light & Power






Circa 1913
BLATZ BEER DISTRIBUTING
120 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




1 2 3 4 5

LIZZIE KING HOUSE
House of ill Repute
124 South 2nd Street
415 Messanie

Miss Lizzie King, St. Joseph's famous madam
Lizzie King was a famous "Lady of the Evening" in St. Joseph in the late 1800's
Below is the famous Lizzie King Poem by M. Dailey in 8/17/1911

Lizzie King Lizzie King had a heart of gold
A hooker by trade or so we're told
She'd show up when the guys got paid
With a surrey of girls - the guys got laid
She even had brass tokens made
"Good for 50 cents in trade"
And when the police came around
They didn't come to shut her down
From her bawdy house on Market Square
Lizzie always gave her share
She'd donate money - donate clothes
For the poor and indisposed
No - Lizzie King of St. Joe fame
Must have been one classy dame

Photo #1 - St Joseph News-Press drawing of the house
Photo #2 - Front side of Lizzie King trade token
Photo #3 - Back side of Lizzie King trade token
Photo #3 - Lizzie King photograph
Photo #4 - Photograph of Lizzie King and her daughter



QUAKER OATS COMPANY
202 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal






Circa 1899
H. H. LIBBE & COMPANY
218 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




Douglas Candy1 Douglas Candy2 Douglas Candy3 Douglas Candy4

Circa 1885
C. W. DOUGLAS & SON
DOUGLAS CANDY COMPANY
219 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

Organized in 1885 as C. W. Douglas & Son
In 1896, the company absorbed the business of William Kneer & Son
William Kneer & Son was the oldest confectioners on the Missouri River
In 1905, the business was incorporated as the Douglas Candy Company
Douglas Candy was located on the east side of South 2nd, just south of Edmond

They specialized in hand dipped chocolate candy

Home of the Cherry Rounder, a large mound of cherry flavored candy covered with chocolate and crushed nuts with a whole maraschino cherry in the middle of a cherry flavored center. It was wrapped in transparent red paper

In the 1960's, the Rounder cost 10 cents and was larger than Chase's Cherry Mash

The downtown hotel now occupies this location

Photo #1 - Douglas Candy Company
Photo #2 - Douglas Candy fountain syrup jug
Photo #3 - 1929 photo of the Chocolate Room girls
Photo #4 - One gallon jar of Cocktail Cherries




Douglas Candy

Circa 1899
SHERIDON-CLAYTON PAPER COMPANY
217-219 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




ST JOSEPH PUBLIC SCALES
302 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal




MONTGOMERY WARD & CO WAREHOUSE
401 South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal



LAST OF SOUTH 2nd STREET DOWNTOWN
UNTIL WALNUT STREET INTERSECTS


FELIX STREET BEGINS HERE




ST JOSEPH STEAM PRINTING CO
2nd & Felix
5th & Francis

Photo - original location, southwest corner of 2nd & Felix






Circa 1873
LOOKING WEST AT 2nd & FELIX STREET

Artist sketch of Felix Street in 1873
A small section of Market Square is seen on the right rear




1 2

Circa 1899
ALFRED C. LOWENSTEIN LIQUORS
NATE ROTHSTEIN TAVERN
203 Felix Street

Photo #1 - 1899 Lowenstein Liquor Advertisement
Nate is the bartender in this photo taken in the early 1900's
Nate Rothstein would later own Central Fruit Market in Market Square






Circa 1851
ALBRECHT & HUBER JEWELERS
205 Felix

Their shop was located across the street from Market Square
John B. Albrecht & John B. Huber were watch makers, silversmiths and jewelers
Photo - six table spoons, approximately 8 inches long, and twelve teaspoons, approximately 6 inches long, marked "Albrecht Huber, pure coin."
Partnership of Albrecht & Huber was active in St. Joseph, MO circa 1850






BLUE FRONT CAFE
213 Felix



FRANCIS STREET INTERSECTS





Circa 1936
PIONEER SAND COMPANY
202 West Francis
(Missouri Riverfront)




1 2 3

SAXTON HOTEL
HARLEM HOTEL, RESTAURANT & BAR
215 Francis Street

Originally this was known as the Saxton Hotel

It later became the Harlem Hotel, restaurant and bar

St Joseph Paper Box purchased the building and had it torn down

Photo #1 - Harlem Hotel
Photo #2 - 1960 St Joseph New-Press article regarding razing of the hotel
Photo #3 - 1960 St Joseph New-Press photo & infomation




Circa 1920
HANSEN COAL COMPANY
218 Francis Street




JULES STREET INTERSECTS



JOSEPH ROBIDOUX HOUSE1 JOSEPH ROBIDOUX HOUSE2 JOSEPH ROBIDOUX HOUSE3 JOSEPH ROBIDOUX HOUSE4

JOSEPH ROBIDOUX CABIN
2nd & Jules Street

It was originally thought that this was Joseph Robidoux's first house

The log cabin was built by Native Americans for Joseph Robidoux

It was the 1st building to be built in St Joseph prior to 1830

This house was originally located on the northwest corner of 2nd & Jules Street

The city later moved the house to Krug Park where it was visited by thousands

In the 1930's, park officials decided that the cabin was not the Joseph Robidoux cabin and it was removed from Krug Park

Photo #1 - Photo circa: 1920 - Oldest home built in St Joseph
Photo #2 - 1976 newspaper article about the cabin being moved & removed
Photo #3 - Robidoux cabin
Photo #4 - Robidoux cabin
Photo #1 submitted by Rick Stafford




Pioneer Hotel1 Pioneer Hotel2 Pioneer Hotel3 Pioneer Hotel4 Pioneer Hotel5 Pioneer Hotel6

BEACON HOTEL
WOODLAND HOTEL
JESSE JAMES HOTEL
PIONEER HOTEL
2nd & Jules Street
Demolished by the Wyeth Company

Originally built in the 1860's as the Beacon Hotel

It then became the Woodland Hotel, then Jesse James Hotel then finally it was named the Pioneer Hotel

The Pioneer Hotel was located at 2nd & Jules

The building was demolished in 1972 in order to make another parking lot for Wyeth Company, this was not related to Urban Renewal



FARAON STREET INTERSECTS


ROBIDOUX STREET INTERSECTS





Circa 1878
DOHN & STEIDEL GROCERY
2nd & Robidoux




ISADORE STREET INTERSECTS


CHICAGO GREAT WESTERN RR CROSSES
ANTOINE STREET INTERSECTS


LOUIS STREET INTERSECTS


EDMOND STREET INTERSECTS





Circa 1889
2nd & EDMOND STREET






Circa 1889
F. C. O'DONOGHUE
214 EDMOND STREET






ST JOSEPH COMMERCIAL CLUB
Board of Trade Building
216-224 Edmond Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal






Circa 1880
RUDOLPH UHLMAN PHOTOGRAPHY
225 Edmond Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal






Circa 1850
ST JOSEPH'S 1st CITY HALL
2nd & Edmond Street

The city's first city hall stood on 2nd Street, between Edmond & Felix
Built in 1850, was in use in the 1860's
The structure was torn down in 1873-1874 and was replaced




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Circa 1873
ST JOSEPH'S 2nd CITY HALL
2nd & Edmond Street

Built in 1873, this was St Joseph's 2nd city hall
It stood between 2nd Street & Market Street and between Edmond and Felix Streets
Market Street has no longer existed since Urban Renewal
The entire first floor was used as a public market, where people like Abraham Solomon, Thomas Waris, Tony Lapira, Joseph Dawaliby, George Swide, Julius Nowak, Mary Flach, Sigmund Blannar and Joseph Maloof sold fruits, meats and vegetables, while city government used the top two floors.
The building is believed to have been demolished in the 1930s
It was a 3 story building that was constructed in 1873-1874
In 1926, this City Hall was replaced with the current building at 11th & Frederick





1 2 3

Circa 1951
CITY MARKET
South 2nd & 3rd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

This area was called the City Market, different than Market Square
In the 3rd photo, the Douglas Candy building, which was located on south 2nd Street, can be seen in the background

Photo #1 - outside view of 1951 City Market
Photo #2 - inside view of 1952 City Market
Photo #3 - Newspaper photos of the City Market




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Circa 1888
PEARL MILLING COMPANY
Circa 1890
DAVIS MILLING COMPANY
Circa 1913
AUNT JEMIMA MILLS
South 2nd Street
Demolished during Urban Renewal

In 1888, Chris L. Rutt and Charles G. Underwood purchased Pearl Milling Co.

Rutt and Underwood's Pearl Milling was faced with a flooded flour market

In 1889 they sold their flour as a ready-made pancake mix in white paper sacks

After seeing a minstrel show, they called their product Aunt Jemima pancake mix

Rutt's recipe is on display at the Patee House museum in St. Joseph

In 1890, Rutt and Underwood sold their company to the Davis Milling Company

In 1913, the R T Davis Milling Company was renamed as Aunt Jemima Mills

At this time, Aunt Jemima Mills was one of the city's largest employers

In 1926, the Quaker Oats Company bought the Aunt Jemima brand

In 1966, Quaker Oats introduced Aunt Jemima syrup

In 1985, Aunt Jemima Butter Lite syrup was introduced

In 1991, Aunt Jemima Butter Rich syrup was introduced

Chris L. Chris L. Rutt was the editor of St. Joseph Gazette until his passing in 1936

The mill was located on South 2nd Street, just south of Edmond Street

According to the sign on top of photo #2, they used to make Royal #10 Flour

Be sure to check out the vehicles & locomotive in the photos

Photo #1 - View of plant
Photo #2 - View of plant
Photo #3 - View of plant
Photo #4 - Aunt Jemima locomotive
Photo #5 - Aunt Jemima Mills
Photo #6 - Davis Milling Company
Photo #7 - Postcard
Photo #8 - 1895 book - Life of Aunt Jemima
Photo #9 - 1895 R.T. Davis Milling advertisement
Photo #10 - Davis Milling Company
Photo #11 - Davis Milling bag
Photo #12 - Aunt Jemima advertisement
Photo #13 - Aunt Jemima advertisement
Photo #14 - Rutt's original recipe
Photo #15 - Nancy Green, the original Aunt Jemima Logo
Photo #16 - Overview of Aunt Jemima Mills complex
Photo #17 - 1899 Advertisement




CHARLES STREET INTERSECTS



PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK



Feel free to email me with any photo donations, comments or questions
Rick Drozd - rickdrozd@gmail.com


Return To Main Menu